ТЕМА: 'Human Barbie' Jessica Alves flaunts £800k curves

'Human Barbie' Jessica Alves flaunts £800k curves 1 год 7 мес. назад #28209

• riacaruy917
  • riacaruy917 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
'Human Barbie' Jessica Alves flaunts £800k curves in see-through jumpsuit

'Human Barbie' Jessica Alves flaunts £800k curves in see-through jumpsuit
Jessica Alves, also known as the "human Barbie", has wowed her Instagram followers as she embraced her curves in a jaw-dropping Fashion Nova jumpsuit she wore on a night out

A woman known as "human Barbie" has showcased her figure in a sheer jumpsuit after splashing the cash on over 100 cosmetic surgeries.

Jessica Alves, who is likened to the plastic doll, is not afraid to invest money on her appearance with having already spent around £817,000 on her looks.

And, the 39-year-old is not scared about flaunting her cosmetically enhanced curves either.

On a night out in a club in her hometown Sao Paulo, Brazil, Jessica decided to wow fellow punters in an animal print get-up.

Giving her 6.5 million Instagram a look at her jaw-dropping Fashion Nova outfit, she posted a series of snaps from club antics on the social media site.

Jessica rocked a see-through leopard print body suit that accentuated her curves and exposed her shoulders. While on the bottom, she donned skin-tight matching leggings that cinched in her waist.

Along with her glam makeup look and long blonde tresses, she finished her sexy ensemble with some animal print heels, gold earrings and a black handbag.

Jessica captioned the post: “Dress to kill.

"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul."
In awe of the daring look, many of her adoring fans fled to the comments to drool over Jessica.
One person commented: "Sexy as can be!"

Another user added: "Looking so damn hot."
While a third voiced: "Wow."
Someone else swooned: "You look so amazing."
Meanwhile, a fifth gushed: "Beautiful."
www.podpage.com/spider-man-no-way-home-2...ussion-fan-theories/ www.podpage.com/spider-man-no-way-home-2...me-audio-commentary/ www.podpage.com/spider-man-no-way-home-2...ussion-fan-theories/ www.podchaser.com/lists/ดู-หนัง-spider-m...ย์-โฮม-20-107tjSfONj open.firstory.me/story/cl831dknj01lc01wfga1uf2r7 open.firstory.me/user/cl831atec01l501wf6thc8v7y jemi.so/-spiderman-no-way-home-2022- zenodo.org/record/7081913#.YyMePHZBzIU podcast14707a.podigee.io/1-new-episode www.blockdit.com/posts/632320c9bf9b8ed57c645d26 instabio.cc/4091512Dfm9Kf jasperayers-s-school.teachable.com/ https://vk.com/@xtcmoppie-spider-man-no-way-home-2022-hd-thai https://vk.com/@xtc2021-spider-man-no-way-home-2022-thai-hd mymediads.com/articles/151324?new_advert=true yamcode.com/rfer5qaqts th.cpp.sh/9wlje allabouturanch.com/photo/albums/adela playit4ward-sanantonio.ning.com/profiles...urves-in-see-through www.geany.org/p/iRTZi/ dotnetfiddle.net/eXlRz2 pastelink.net/5guxjbf9 paste.jp/27d9a3f6/ dev.bukkit.org/paste/953e9b7f ideone.com/sMygvG kukooo.com/adult-stars-mysterious-death-after-shes-discovered/ kuula.co/post/NCnw2 paste2.org/DExb1jHy paiza.io/projects/v21o4WuHLFtxIxtSZyXWeA ide.geeksforgeeks.org/1f29a73e-3805-49c0-9bbb-4241226346ce pasteio.com/x4yasS39EtFr ben-kiki.org/ypaste/data/58114/index.html p.teknik.io/cOZhc paste.toolforge.org/view/003d6937 txt.fyi/-/22257/0d9b4a4e/ pastebin.falz.net/2414657 ctxt.io/2/AAAQwAqdFg paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/8ead2261 bitbin.it/ocNoJsv6/ www.pastery.net/rnbtev/ vocus.cc/article/6323a195fd897800017e18d2 www.xplace.com/job/182934 tech.io/snippet/YCLFQq5 justpaste.it/9m93x jsfiddle.net/qw2breup/ backlinktool.io/p/k0L10iT0JtedWHsFheYB.html issuu.com/estebanmills?issuu_product=hea...nk&issuu_cta=profile muckrack.com/harpernic-holecx/bio www.artstation.com/artwork/Arew2o caribbeanfever.com/photo/albums/emily-grey www.cakeresume.com/portfolios/woman-rock...ut-knickerless-dress www.click4r.com/posts/g/5992802/onlyfans...-of-elle-brooke-bout www.onfeetnation.com/photo/albums/alice-1 pantip.com/topic/41636317 allabouturanch.com/photo/albums/adelaide-kane beterhbo.ning.com/forum/topics/model-bec...exy-bikini-to-flaunt caribbeanfever.com/photo/albums/camille-trinidad healingxchange.ning.com/forum/topics/mod...exy-bikini-to-flaunt mcspartners.ning.com/profiles/blogs/huma...urves-in-see-through zacriley.ning.com/forum/topics/model-bec...exy-bikini-to-flaunt www.onfeetnation.com/photo/albums/bunda-listiana peacepink.ning.com/blog/human-barbie-jes...s-in-see-through-jum stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.enw...corp?postid=34965590 www.vingle.net/posts/4760606 flip.it/ie9oLB minimore.com/b/1nCdB/7 www.shadowville.com/board/general-discus...launt-curves#p550319 www.techrum.vn/threads/model-becomes-rea...launt-curves.648815/ star.shivtr.com/forum_threads/3707405 www.dancehalldatabase.com/forum/Dancehal...ed759a00b3809c/37572
Jessica originally shot to fame after being known as the "human Ken Doll" for her enhanced looks – but has since transitioned into a woman.

“I’m a biological male, I was born a man, in order to be this woman that I am – curvaceous – I had to go through a lot of surgeries," she told Mark Dolan on GB News.

“I’m tired of having surgeries, of course, I don’t enjoy going for surgeries and having surgeries, it’s not fun, it’s not beautiful, it is painful, it’s time consuming, it’s expensive.”
Вложения:
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Работает на Kunena форум