Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Строительные компании

ТЕМА: Man Utd takeover will reveal outraged supporter vo

Man Utd takeover will reveal outraged supporter vo 10 мес. 4 нед. назад #39448

• finagarut22
  • finagarut22 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Давно я тут
Man Utd takeover will reveal outraged supporter volatility and City should thank the Glazers

Morale Highs
Fan City here. I've really enjoyed the city's emails for the past week or two, especially when the author is said to be in a moral quandary. Cities are cheaters, financial cheaters, their trophies are empty and so on. It wouldn't be possible without the zillions of petro states etc.

Isn’t it interesting that the most vociferous of these come from fans of what I would call the ‘old PL elite’?

Because the inference, if not the downright accusation, is that had Sheikh Mansour bought Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal or Spurs, then the supporters of said clubs would’ve walked away in their droves never to darken their home stadiums again. Easy to say when you’re not in those shoes.

But here’s the thing. Firstly, like everybody else reading this, I don’t EVER get a say in who buys my club or what they subsequently do with it. Secondly, there was no lack of support for City when AD bought the club and, amazingly, the same thing happened when the Saudis bought Newcastle.

And I’m really going to stick my neck out here and say that if Sheikh Jassim buys either United or, as reported by F365, Spurs as an alternative, neither OT nor WHL will be empty afterwards as a result. Quite the reverse.

In that event, Liverpool and Arsenal fans (along with Utd or Spurs depending on who DOESN’T get bought) will, of course, lose their moral high ground collective sh*t and F365 will be bombarded with mails from outraged fans.

One thing that puzzles me though. If AD bought City, the Saudis’ Newcastle, and the Qataris want to buy either United or Spurs, then why did none of them want to buy Liverpool?
Mark (Just asking) MCFC.

Man City’s dominance
City’s current dominance – and make no mistake, 5 out of 6 titles is absurd dominance – is undeniably impressive. And of course, City fans want and should be able to celebrate it. For me, there are two crucial hurdles to overcome before there’s no asterisk to be added:

Firstly, despite all the revisionism on the success of Arsenal/United in the 90’s (and then 00’s) neither of those teams spent anywhere near the level of magnitude more than other clubs that initially Chelsea and then City did when ‘ramping up’. If anything, City should be thanking United’s utterly inept ownership – if you take United off the gross spend of wages/transfers there’s no one near City (up until whatever Boehly is doing). This really is the point – for more than a decade one team has spent the most on transfers and wages virtually every season. It has successfully brought in a dozen players for big money who didn’t work out, and happily replaced them with better players at big money. Every window, every season. That’s City’s advantage. In isolation, yes, VVD, Allison and Maguire are more expensive. But City brought in 5 players in each position, and now have it right. Is that impressive? I don’t know.

This City team does not have to bring in a Macheda to score a crucial goal. Pep isn’t forced to make many compromises. City has built the luxury of having the best squad in history, with one of the best managers. And do not falsely equivocate – no squad has ever been assembled at this high a cost over such a long period.

Secondly, how much cheating can you justify? It seems City fans are fine to have made up sponsors so they could purchase, say Aguero. But what if it turns out the only reason Sergio was at City was an off-the-books second salary, hidden from view? Does that change anything? City fans kind of have to be binary on this and reduce it to nihilism: money in football was absurd already, so any breaking of rules is justified because the system is so flawed. I have sympathy with the view that the system is broken, but if you sign up for a competition and agree to a set of rules, you should get punished if you break them.

Regardless, congrats and enjoy. In the end, this will likely be a short moment in history where a team is this good. If you can separate that from the above, as well as the reason Abu Dhabi are even involved, that’s wonderful.
Ryan, Bermuda

‘Bad news’ for fans of Premier League winners
I have some bad news for the various Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City fans flooding the mailbox, arguing whose title was most exciting: nobody who doesn’t follow your club ever really cheered them on to any title, ever.

No matter how exciting you think it was, or how well deserved: the rest of the world doesn’t care or remember.

We definitely don’t think your club’s triumph represents the glory days of the Premier League. We just don’t give a sh*t.

The one exception to this is Leicester. We ALL loved it when Leicester beat all of you.
Graeme

sites.google.com/yahurela.com/cuevana3ve...osyfuriososx202/home

sites.google.com/vleeeew.site/verfast-x-...s-y-furiosos-x-/home

beterhbo.ning.com/profiles/blogs/man-utd...orter-volatility-and

sites.google.com/vleeeew.site/pelisplus-...pidos-y-furioso/home

sites.google.com/vleeeew.site/cuevana-4-...pidos-y-furioso/home

blog.umsida.ac.id/fandy/man-utd-takeover...d-thank-the-glazers/

sites.google.com/vleeeew.site/verrpidosy...sosxpelculacomp/home

sites.google.com/yahurela.com/rpidos-y-f...os-10-fast-x202/home

sites.google.com/yahurela.com/rpidosyfur...10fastx2023peli/home

open.firstory.me/story/clhxpas9401jd01we8ld35o9m

sites.google.com/yahurela.com/rpidos-y-f...os-x-fast-x2023/home

sites.google.com/yahurela.com/rpidosyfur...xfastx2023pelic/home

sites.google.com/yahurela.com/verrpidosy...sosx2023transmi/home

soundcloud.com/mr-kabcas/cuevana-4-ver-r...pleta-en-hd-y-latino

soundcloud.com/mr-kabcas-123296031/cueva...pleta-en-hd-y-latino

open.firstory.me/story/clhxoiew001ge01v9ae4r1cx6

soundcloud.com/mr-kabcas-478114046/cueva...pleta-en-hd-y-latino

soundcloud.com/mr-kabcas-179768108/cueva...pleta-en-hd-y-latino

justpaste.it/29kdn

soundcloud.com/mr-kabcas-310196866/verra...nea-gratis-en-123pel

soundcloud.com/mr-cabti6/ver-rapidos-y-f...anol-y-latino-online

dotnetfiddle.net/SpdqTb

soundcloud.com/mr-cabti7/cuevana3-ver-ra...-en-espanol-y-latino

soundcloud.com/mr-cabti8/verfast-x-rapid...nea-gratis-en-123pel

soundcloud.com/mr-cabti9/pelisplus-ver-r...no-en-espanol-latino

vocus.cc/article/646a5070fd897800019d2103

soundcloud.com/mr-cabti10/cuevana-4-ver-...pleta-en-hd-y-latino

sites.google.com/ptimetech.com/123-10fastx2023hd1080p/home

sites.google.com/ptimetech.com/watch-fas...ious-10-2023-10/home

blog.ub.ac.id/dalton/2023/05/22/man-utd-...d-thank-the-glazers/

sites.google.com/ptimetech.com/fast-x-2023-10-hd-m-thai/home

sites.google.com/kaisrat.com/mopifastand...th1080p/halaman-muka

sites.google.com/kaisrat.com/fastx102023hdthai/halaman-muka

rentry.co/3fxwk

soundcloud.com/epedoq-zonouu/watch-fast-furious-10-2023-10

soundcloud.com/vowoaw-yoofou/123-10-fast-x-2023-hd-1080p

blog.ub.ac.id/faridmuzayyani/2023/05/22/...d-thank-the-glazers/

soundcloud.com/auaieg-eqvaur/fast-x-2023-10-hd-m-thai

pantip.com/topic/42028348

soundcloud.com/mr-cabti7/mopi-fast-and-furious-x-10-th1080p

soundcloud.com/mr-cabti8/fast-x-10-2023-hd-thai

finagarut22.diary.ru/p221639872_man-utd-...should-thank-the.htm
www.shadowville.com/board/buyselltrade/m...-city-should#p590104
party.biz/forums/topic/590185/man-utd-ta...view/post_id/1224409

‘The Unbearable Boringness of Citeh’
In the realm of American sports, I’ve always enjoyed college basketball and football much more than the NBA and NFL. Play in the pro leagues is too smooth and efficient and looks like a video game. In contrast, in college sports, there is always the very real possibility of an unpredictable play or an incredible upset.

And this brings me to Citeh. Citeh is to the rest of the Premier League as American pro sports are to their college sports. My main problem with Citeh is not that they are so corrupted (even though they are) and not that they are unbeatable (even though they are). My problem is that watching Citeh play is profoundly boring.

Boring as in you just know that they’ll make their next pass. Boring as in you know that they’ll score the next goal. Boring as in you know they’ll win the next game. Boring as in you know they’ll win the league again. Everything about them is so smooth and tight and controlled, just like the top of Pep’s head. There is no drama. There is no soul.

They have become a juggernaut by eliminating every vestige of human foible from the game. It may make for a great trophy acquisition, but it most certainly does not make for a beautiful game.
Steve C, LFC
Вложения:
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Работает на Kunena форум