Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Строительные компании

ТЕМА: Bikini babe posts booty close-up to show it's 'hum

Bikini babe posts booty close-up to show it's 'hum 1 год 7 мес. назад #28159

• riacaruy917
  • riacaruy917 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Bikini babe posts booty close-up to show it's 'human' to have scars and cellulite

Swimwear designer Karina Irby is known for creating body positive content. She regularly posts snaps of herself in her bikinis – and shares self-love advice to her 1.2million Instagram followers

Karina Irby has flaunted her booty in honest and inspiring snaps

A body positive babe has shared a close-up snap of her curvy bum to show off her scars and cellulite and "take back the power".
Swimwear designer Karina Irby is known for creating body positive content, and helping women build confidence.

She regularly posts snaps of herself in her bikinis – and shares self-love advice to her 1.2million Instagram followers.
In a recent post Karina bared all by sharing a zoomed in snap of her booty in all its glory.

She wore a thong bikini in the unedited snap, which meant you could see all the dimples and dents in her skin.
The bikini babe brutally confessed that her booty and thighs used to be her "biggest insecurity", but now she's learnt to love and embrace them.

Karina said gaining the confidence to shine a light on her "flaws" led to her getting her confidence back, and now she's encouraging other women to reclaim their power.

Writing on Instagram, Karina said: "Welcome to the human club. Let’s get close.

"Cellulite. Hail damage. Dimples. Muscle. Fat. Texture. Peach fuzz. Pityriasis. Eczema. Scars. I’ll call it out so you don’t feel the need to.
"All these names used to really upset me. But by posting my 'flaws', and calling them out for what they are - has truly given me my power back.

"There’s nothing anyone can say about my body and skin that would break me.
"My booty and thighs used to be my biggest insecurity. Lol. Not anymore!

Since she shared the candid snap, Karina has received a lot of praise from her followers.
More than 10,000 people liked the post, and she's since been dubbed as "perfection."
One person said: "Completely normal and beautiful. Good for you for doing you, and helping the rest of us. Thank you."

feeds.acast.com/public/shows/6321e2efbf56770012010870 www.podpage.com/zorro-one-piece-podcast-...14-and-grammie-died/ www.podpage.com/zorro-one-piece-podcast-...13-enter-wave-rider/ www.podpage.com/zorro-one-piece-podcast-...rse-splash-mountain/ www.podpage.com/zorro-one-piece-podcast-...ode-11-skulls-wings/ www.podpage.com/zorro-one-piece-podcast-...e-10-the-grand-line/ www.podchaser.com/lists/ดูหนัง-one-piece...็มเรื่อง--107tjQOsWO open.firstory.me/user/cl81vuyzq00me01wm16034png jemi.so/-one-piece-film-red-2022-[hdthai- zenodo.org/record/7079955#.YyIaCHZBzIU zenodo.org/record/7079961#.YyIa2XZBzIU zenodo.org/record/7079963#.YyIb3HZBzIU stepik.org/course/124770 www.onfeetnation.com/photo/albums/clarisha-ayunda zacriley.ning.com/photo/albums/chyntia-marrie-1 www.blockdit.com/posts/63221f27b2f0aa45100fc9ad one-piece-2022.podigee.io/1-new-episode mymediads.com/articles/151028?new_advert=true mymediads.com/articles/151027?new_advert=true issuu.com/estebanmills?issuu_product=hea...nk&issuu_cta=profile ideone.com/rPvWpg caribbeanfever.com/photo/albums/ega healingxchange.ning.com/photo/albums/erma-mha th.cpp.sh/4vjlu pastelink.net/vuyz2l8i dotnetfiddle.net/LANNqa yamcode.com/epfgxsiwta zacriley.ning.com/photo/albums/bubiy allabouturanch.com/photo/albums/cindy-ling www.geany.org/p/Qczww/ paste.jp/ea3982f2/ dev.bukkit.org/paste/189e5f9f paste2.org/JGsOOOfm webhitlist.com/photo/albums/clarisa peacepink.ning.com/photo/yeli paiza.io/projects/suF1v6L13Z4pNl_ovsCeyw ide.geeksforgeeks.org/78e97acb-8004-4d77-bed6-606967b4feff pasteio.com/x6wnfCfjQeol ben-kiki.org/ypaste/data/58104/index.html p.teknik.io/jlSTa healingxchange.ning.com/photo/albums/clarisa-cytex www.onfeetnation.com/photo/albums/daria paste.toolforge.org/view/95943379 txt.fyi/-/22256/f3864cdd/ pastebin.falz.net/2413921 beterhbo.ning.com/photo/albums/chika webhitlist.com/photo/albums/ei-phyu ctxt.io/2/AAAQXBFuEQ paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/b63bbbb3 bitbin.it/gGzh0Gws/ www.pastery.net/wtxwez/ allabouturanch.com/photo/albums/chie-filomeno1 beterhbo.ning.com/photo/albums/chindy-monica tech.io/snippet/RYMJMz9 justpaste.it/84hx5 jsfiddle.net/hnb9ut7e/ backlinktool.io/p/M62eag2L8EkhGLyzYqQW.html muckrack.com/harpernic-holecx/bio www.artstation.com/artwork/2qeweg caribbeanfever.com/photo/black-doll?cont...3%3AAlbum%3A13182585 yandex.ru/q/article/bikini_babe_posts_bo...utm_campaign=article www.battlepro.com/threads/bikini-babe-po...and-cellulite.49193/ www.shadowville.com/board/general-discus...cars-and-cel#p549817 www.techrum.vn/threads/bikini-babe-posts...nd-cellulite.648365/ star.shivtr.com/forum_threads/3707210 www.dancehalldatabase.com/forum/Dancehal...ed759a00b3809c/37502 A second added: "You're the best. Thank you for being here and inspiring me every day." Meanwhile, a third commented: "Thank you. I really needed this today, especially as I have a burnt peeling butt from holiday. "Real bums will always win."
Вложения:
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Работает на Kunena форум